Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Future Quarterback???

I just had to post these pictures. On Saturday, Ben's cousin, Tracy came to take Sam to their house (so we could actually both get some unpacking done). Her son, Andrew had a football game that afternoon, so Ben and I met them over at the field to pick Sam up. Tracy had given him this Chattahoochee Football cap and Patrick let him play with his football. He ran around the track almost the whole time (it was one of those rubbery tracks so no fear of serious injury). He had so much fun. Tracy wore him out and was asleep in no time that evening...well done Tracy! Nothing like a beautiful fall day outside!

Sam with his ball cap on...I have never put a hat like this on him...it was so cute. Now I am going to have to get him one. :)

Running on the turf

Love the football...don't you know his daddy was so proud!

I think he looks like such a big boy here...sniff sniff!

He's learned how to do "TOUCHDOWN" when he throws the ball.

I thought this was a sweet picture of his little face!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already a star. Isn't he adorbale...just like his aunt! Miss you guys. Squeeze Sam for me.

chris anne said...

adorable pictures. i think andrew has those same tennis shoes. i love them.

Jillina said...

We have some extra UGA toddler hats around here that Sam can borrow :)

Becky said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!