Thursday, June 21, 2012

Weekend With Mops

Mops came down the last weekend in April. For Mothers Day I got mom tickets to see Les Miserables down here in Atlanta with me. She has never seen it...and I must say...it is something you JUST HAVE TO SEE IN YOUR LIFETIME. It's life-changing. Yes, that sounds dramatic, but it just so amazing and so beautiful. The music will give you goosebumps and will bring tears to your eyes (and this coming from a non-crier).  :)  Love it.
Anywho, mom came down and we got to have a whole day just the 2 of us...guess it was a Mothers Day treat for me too, huh! :) We went to Houstons in Buckhead (one of our faves)...and then down to the Fox Theatre for Les Mis! AMAZING! it was a short visit, but so fun. We love our Mops!
By the time we got home Saturday, Ben had busted out the "jumping castle" for the boys.  So funny. 
Popsicles all around! 
yum!  Love this face! 

After church with Mops on Sunday.  LOVE! 
Not a great picture, but this was the only one we got at the Fox! 
Clean boys all cozied up after baths in Mops' bed.  They love to do this and watch a little bit of a movie before going to bed.  It's really sweet brother time...I love it.  
This is random, but I found it on my phone.  I painted these for Ben's cousin who is getting married this fall.  She asked me to do some that they could use for their Engagement/Save-the-Date pictures.  Turned out cute.  Can't wait to see what they look like in Michelle and Jay's pictures.  Fun Fun! 

No comments: