Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Easter 2012!

Happy Easter!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend. We sure did...we missed daddy (it's just not the same when he's not home)...but we LOVED being with NaNa and YaYa and going to their church that day!
The boys discovering what the Easter bunny left for them.  He even found us all the way at NaNa and YaYa's house...so cool! 
Attempt at a brother picture...Jack could not be bothered with pictures because he had already busted into the Starburst jelly beans.  :)
Excited about his LEGO Franscesco!
Jelly Beans for Breakfast!  Awesome! 
Handsome man...I am a bit obsessed with little boys in seersucker pants.  Love it.  If I could just get him looking at my camera!
My boys!  I love love love them...so much! 
Maybe next year we can get a good one for NaNa and YaYa!  :)
My big boy...so cute...and so preppy.  I love a preppy boy! 
Hunting Easter eggs with YaYa. 
Love this picture...precious! 
Such a sweet YaYa. 
It's so fun now that the boys are getting older.  We can do so much more fun stuff with them.  LOVE IT! 
Sam enjoyed hiding the eggs for NaNa and YaYa to find. 
Cutest couple ever!  Love them!
I LOVE this picture.  Wish Jack could have been in it, but this is just too cute!  NaNa and YaYa are so fun!
Ran by Sara's to see the her and the girls...and pick up Mops...we drove her home (yes, a little out of our way, but Ben was gone, so we were just traveling machines).  So fun! 
Love this of Mops and the kids! 

No comments: