Since Sam is an August baby...he will not be going to Kindergarden next year. Well...he is going to Kindergarden...but he'll go to the one at his preschool next year and then the following year, he'll start Kindergarden at the public school. Anywho...I haven't really faced the reality that technically he's going to kindergarden next year (it's a half day still and it's at his same school, so no big scool yet. In my head...I have been thinking...oh, he has one more year.
UNTIL I picked Sam up from school one day and saw this picture. Enter...tears!
I had NO IDEA they were techinically "graduating" from preschool. I always thought it was pretty silly to put these little kids in graduation cap and gowns...but I must admit...this one was pretty cute. :)
So, Sam and his class got to "graduate" from preschool. He will still have a few of his friends this year in his class next year...and I'm so excited he'll have one more year before big school. I think it will make a huge difference for him.
Spring Preschool Program.
Tried getting a picture of him walking in...but this is what I got...oops.
Ms. Jennifer sad she moved Sam closer to the middle of the group b/c he was doing such a great job singing his little heart out. Hilarious.
Marching out. I love when he gets up there and finds us in the audience. SO PRECIOUS. He's getting so big. At the Christmas program last year (his first one at preschool), I hid b/c I was afraid that he'd get out of line and not go on stage...he's come a long way. So proud of my man!
The graduates walking in.
Getting his little certificate from Ms. Heather and Ms. Jennifer. Precious Precious teachers/director. We love our preschool!
Chatting it up with his friends.
Party afterwards in his classroom. Skipped the snacks and straight to the cupcake!
End of the Year Party in Sam's class. Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Tabby gave out candy awards to the class. Sam got pop rocks for being a Rock Star Student!
One of the moms in his class has a cupcake business...she always makes the cutest cupcakes. She made these for them for the last day. SOOOO CUTE!
They also made the teachers this...OH MY! SO CUTE!
Sam and Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Tabby. We are going to miss them BIG TIME next year. Luckily, he'll be right across the hall.
No comments:
Post a Comment