Monday, October 24, 2011

Preschool FieldTrip to Pumpkin Patch

Sam's Preschool class took a fieldtrip to the Pumpkin Patch a few weeks ago.  Daddy was able to go with us, so that was SO FUN!  The kids were really cute.  I was a bit bummed b/c it was like 80 degrees and I so wanted to dress the boys in cute fall clothes, but that's okay...it was a GORGEOUS day! 
Group shot of Ms Jennifer ad Ms Tabby's class!
Mommy and Jack...and some pumpkins!
They loved playing in the pumpkins.  Jack liked beating on them like drums.  :)
Corn maze
Measuring the pumpkin
Family shot on the hayride.  So fun.  Jack was so relaxed the whole time we thought he might fall asleep. 
Daddy and Jack...they look so much alike.
Sam LOVES tractors...he always says that they are "just like YaYa's".
This made me laugh.  I LOVE these "cut-out" photo ops!
Look how tall we are this year???

No comments: