One of the reasons that we were in Nashville was to have a get-together with the girls to celebrate Jillina and her 3rd baby...a girl...Katherine!!!! I love this little one so much already...not just because her name is Katherine! I am so happy for Jillina to have a girl...after 2 boys! I will most likely be living vicariously through you, Jillina! Aunt Kate will be spoiling that little girl LOTS...hope that's okay. :)
Well, we did something different for this baby shower (we've given so many that we are pretty much professionals now). We decided to go get pedicures and then lunch at Puffy Muffin. We've decided that this is the world's GREATEST way to have a baby shower. Everyone gets pampered...no one cooks, no one cleans...wonderful! We had such a great time celebrating Jillina and her little girl! And what a wonderful group of ladies to spend time with and catch up on life, love, babies...EVERYTHING. Love you girls!
1 comment:
This was such a fun day! I just swiped some of your pics and put them on my blog! Glad you are home safe and sound. Thanks again for everything!!
Post a Comment