
Well, it's official. We finally decided to put Sam in his big boy bed. He was just getting too big for the toddler bed. We took advantage of the amazing Memorial Day mattress sales and bought the mattress to go with his bed that we already had. I was pretty sad to see the crib go...but I guess I have to face it that he is getting to be a big boy whether I like it or not!
I had intentions of taking a couple pictures of the bed...but apparently it turned into a photo shoot for Sam. He was actually wanting to take a picture, so I took advantage.
Big boy bed! I thought about doing a sports theme when I was buying the quilt, but decided to just go with some fun sheets and keep the bedding pretty neutral. That way we can use it for a while. The sheets have soccer balls, footballs, baseballs and basketballs on them. He tries to count all the balls...pretty funny. I was able to put his old pillow (from his crib bedding) on there too...it matched really well I thought.
Ummmm...going to have to work on the jumping. First thing he did was jump up and bump his head, so we'll see if he learns his lesson...probably not!
Had to take a picture with all of "the guys". I think I mentioned "the guys" earlier, but this is the whole bunch. His inner circle group that he takes EVERYWHERE consists of Woody, Seahorse, Puppy...and now another Woody! Too funny!
And had to get one with the rail thing up. Yes, I swore I wouldn't buy one of those b/c I think they look ugly, but oh well. Never say never right! My baby's safety trumps "ugly" anytime! :)That bed was just too high and I didn't want him falling out. Luckily it tucks under the bed. By the way, Sam is showing you "Bubba" in case you were wondering!
Forgot to flip this one and am too lazy to go back. Here's Sam's second favorite thing to do with his new bed (next to jumping)...standing on the front and climbing up...even though he has a nice, little stool to use, but what fun would that be?! Good grief! :)
And what blog post would be complete without this guy? Working on a little grin here! Love him!
3 comments:
We have the same rails on PG's bed. They work great and keep her and her animals from falling out. Just wait...now that he has more room in his bed, more "guys" will infiltrate themselves to the bed :) What a big boy Sam is!
It looks soo good!!! Naturally.
LOVE it!!!! Such a big boy now!
Post a Comment