After we left Maryville, we drove to Dickson to spend some time with mom. We had a GREAT TIME! Mom has a pool where she lives, so we spent a couple days there. I didn't know if Sam would even get in the pool...since he wouldn't go near it at GRace and Kennedy's bday party (only the kiddie pool). The child just needs some time to scope things out and he usually will do it "on his own time". Wonder where he gets that? :)
Anywho, he not only got in the pool...he was jumping like a wild man to me off the side. I couldn't believe that my cautious little guy was doing that. So fun. Can't wait to for him to get more and more adventurous...I LOVE swimming! Maybe we will do swim lessons. Here are a few fun pictures.
2 comments:
I have that Puddle Jumper floatie for Hannah too (yellow with lady bug) and she LOVES it! I don't know about Sam, but Hannah likes to do things on her own and is very independent, so it's perfect! Love these pictures!
Cute! Cute! We have a puddle jumper too, and it makes ME feel so much better! I still hold onto her because she hasn't learned to totally keep her chin up yet, but we're getting there!
Post a Comment