I am so happy that it is April FINALLY! Although it has rained for about a hundred days now, it is really starting to feel like SPRING! I LOVE spring! I do have a few springy/Easter decorations out so I thought I would share. April also means that next month is MAY! MY FAVE! Birthday, Mothers Day, Anniversary...LOVE IT!
I found this wreath at Hobby Lobby when it was like 50% off. I wanted a wreath but could never find one that I liked...I thought this one was fun...and I am in love with the blue color in it...reminds me a bit of our new bedroom color.
Found this plate (and another with a little chick on it...so cute) at the most adorable store ever...Paper Affair. I had to put the brown plate behind them b/c my plate rack absolutely swallowed them (kind of small but I had to make them work)...the brown plate helped a bit. So cute! Last night, we had our friend, Jackson over (Leanne and Wes' little boy). We had them over on Sunday for lunch after church. We had a great time visiting with them! They are awesome! The boys played and played...and luckily made for a 3 hour nap from Sam that afternoon! So...Wes is heading out of town on a mission trip soon and we thought that the parents needed a night to dinner by themselves, so we asked if Jackson could come play with Sam for a while. The boys had so much fun. We had toys everywhere...and it was GREAT! Their family is out of town too, so they, like us, rarely get to actually eat dinner together without the little one. It is amazing how you DON'T get to actually enjoy your food when you eat out with an 19 month old. Anyway, he are some pictures of our evening with two little boys! :)
The balloon from Red Robin (a week ago) is still a big hit. Sam was not sure what to think about sharing his toys, but Jackson held his own! Here they are playing with the fridge magnets!
Staring out the window and talking a million miles a minute to each other! So funny. They understand each other perfectly though!
Dinner time. Yes, they are watching the television and wouldn't look at me. Sam's new obsession is Wonder Pets and we record it on the DVR. He watches it A LOT and thought Jackson needed to see it too!
Jackson having SOOOO much fun with the cars. I would roll them from one side of the room to the other and they thought it was hilarious.
Funny how when Jackson started playing with the garage, Sam immediately had to too. He hasn't played with it for a while now...such an alpha male! :) Jackson loved it. He was content playing with cars and the garage for a long time.
In case you ever need an idea for a game to play with your child...all you need is some rolls of toilet paper. Believe it or not, he never pulled them apart, just stacked them up and knocked them over a million times. Do you think we are getting cabin fever from all the rain? YEP! We MUST get outside soon!
Sam's (and my) NEW favorite snack. These cinnamon goldfish are AMAZING. You must get some. They are made with Whole Grain, so it makes me feel like they are a healthy snack.
4 comments:
the boys are so cute, i am so glad y'all got togther with wes & leanne. love the wreath, can't wait to see you in a month
I've been thinking of trying to make a wreath like that but now that I know where I can find one... Sweet pictures of the boys playing.
love the wreath--it's so cute. and how sweet are you to give them a date night. you are always so thoughtful!
We love the goldfish grahams too...
Post a Comment