Monday, April 06, 2009

New Dishwasher!

I am a very happy lady today! Our new dishwasher arrived this morning. Everything went in just fine (which we weren't sure if it would). It's quite pretty...and doesn't sound like an airplane is taking off in our kitchen anymore! YEAH!
Now...we just have to match the rest of the appliances to it. Heehee! :) All in good time though. I can be patient! It was really nice to get under there and scrub scrub scrub when he pulled the old one out. Something about knowing what it looks like under there and knowing that now it is super clean makes me feel better.

Bye bye, old white GE dishwasher. We will NOT miss your loudness!
Hello pretty! One thing we will have to deal with now...the fingerprints! Luckily, Sam won't be able to open this one, but pretty sure there will be (and already are) some mini-fingerprints on there. But that's okay! That's why they make those stainless wipes right? Guess I will be spending some of my afternoon reading the instructions on this thing!

So...I finished painting the ceiling in our bedroom on Friday night...then Saturday Ben mentioned that he would help me paint Sam's room if I wanted. So...I did not hesitate...bought the paint...and let the painting COMMENCE! I finished it up last night, so I'll post some of those later. It's not completely put back together, but you can at least get an idea. YEAH! Starting to feel more and more like our home! :)

5 comments:

chris anne said...

congrats on your new dishwasher! i'm pretty sure no one has ever been as excited as you are to get a new! and can't wait to see pictures of the new paint.

Lindsay said...

i love it!!

Angie said...

Woo hoo! Happy (quiet) dish washing! I, too, obsessed about cleaning out under the dish washer when we had to pull ours out with Emily's little flooding escapade. Made me feel so good!

The Benders said...

Yeah! I am so glad you got the new one. It looks great!

I can't wait to see Sam's finished room -how fun to get that done.

Will you now come paint my house :)

Jillina said...

Ohh very pretty!