I know I am a couple of days late on the snow thing, but seriously...what in the world? We actually got some snow down here on Tuesday...or Monday (I have no idea what days are what anymore...sad I know). Just last Saturday we were out in shorts at the park. So weird. Then yesterday we were back up to 65ish degrees. I don't get it, but I am SOOOOO glad that the sunny skies are back out and the temperature is back up. Today, we went to the park with the playgroup gals from church. It was so nice to get outside and let Sam run around like crazy. He had so much fun. I do love SPRING! However, the only thing that has not been fun about this spring thing...is the POLLEN! Oh my goodness! It is about to make me scratch my eyeballs out! I am actually going to get some medicine today (I hate taking medicine). I've never had any sort of allergy situation like this...UGH! I can breathe much better today so that is a good thing. Sam's eyes are watering like crazy too, so I don't know if something is going on with him, but he seems to be feeling just fine and not bothering him, so I'm thinking he'll work himself out of it. We'll see though. Anywho, just thought I'd post some pictures from this week.
Sam's new favorite game...running while looking straight up at the ceiling. He thinks it is hilarious! But, you can imagine how this turns out for us! Yep...the above picture is what happens when he does this. He was running and fell in the family room where the carpet meets the kitchen tile threshhold...YIKES! I was really scared b/c it swelled up really bad but never started bleeding. You can see it's right next to his stitches scar...I mean...seriously. Poor baby, he will have scars all over his little head! This is the picture I took on my phone to send Ben at work. This was pretty soon after it happened. It looked better today, so I think he'll be alright! :) Unforunately, I think he inherited my coordination!
Yesterday afternoon we went outside to play. I think Sam was getting super bored being couped up inside, so we were glad the weather was nice enough to play outside. Please excuse the outfit not matching...I took his jeans off when he took his nap (sleeping in jeans isn't comfy for me, so surely it's not comfy for him). :) Of course...Sam found a stick to carry around the whole time. Such a boy!
2 comments:
i feel you on the bumps and bruises. my boys stay covered in them! i guess that's what boys do!
Do you get lots of grief for your UT stuff in GA? You know the comments we get with our UGA stuff here!
Post a Comment