Here is Sam in his little, mini hospital gown getting ready to go back. The doctors and nurses were all great. He clearly didn't realize that he was about to have surgery or he wouldn't have been smiling so much! :)
Well...sorry this is so late, but wanted to give you an update on Sam's tubes. Everything went great. He was such a trooper and slept so much that day. We were in and out of there in about an hour and a half total (from the time he went back). Crazy! Ben was out of town, but sister Sara, NaNa and YaYa all came with us for moral support (I think more for me than anything). Thank you all so much! What would we ever do without you all!
6 comments:
i'm glad everything went well. he's the happiest kid i've ever seen!
So glad he did great!
Glad he's ok - he is so precious! I had tubes too when I was little :(
So glad things went well!
Glad all went well, he is such a cutie!
Poor baby, glad he did ok!
Post a Comment