Sorry for the lateness in this post...blogger did not like me uploading these pictures and kept locking up!
We had a great time a few weekends ago filled with visiting with friends and their babies/big boys, hanging out with Mops and showering Jenna with lots of treats for soon-to-be Baby Luke! It was so great to see everyone! We had such a great time! Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure!
Baby Andrew Sciortino! He is absolutely adorable and was such a good boy to sit there with us all!
Jillina...mama-to-be to baby "boy no-name" with his big brother, William! Jillina...you look fabulous! Can't wait to meet No-Name! Please pick a name...some people might need to know! Heehee! :)
Bethany, Sam (I think he was crawling away from the camera), Jillina, William, Andrew (hiding as well), Chris and Campbell!
William telling Bethany ALL about it. Sooo cute!
The girls...and our boys!
2 comments:
Somebody needs to throw a girl into that mix! All these sweet baby boys need some sweet baby girls to play with. :) And....I'm glad to see a picture of Jillina. She has been a little stingy with the prego pics of herself! :) All of you look great!
Angie now you can see why I'm stingy with preggers pics! No need to show all this belly off! :)
Thanks for posting these Kate I'm going to swipe some off of here!
Post a Comment