Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jenna's Baby Shower

Okay Jenna, so I finally got these pictures to upload! YEAH! These are from the shower we had for Mama Jenna! Baby Luke is such a lucky little boy to have such an amazing mommy! I am so excited for you and Danny and can't wait to meet Luke! Hope you are feeling good and November will be here before you know it...enjoy your time now! LOVE YOU! Thanks Whit, Laura and Leslie for putting on such a lovely party! :)
I had to make Baby Luke a diaper cake!
Jenna - the mama-to-be! Remember the room we shared in the S-2! Too funny...and so many memories that we have shared! LOVE YOU JENNA!
This is Madeline - Holly Crutcher's beautiful baby girl! She is absolutely ADORABLE!
Hostesses with the Mostesses (is this even a word)! Thanks for having this at your house Leslie...beautiful!
I love this picture of Laura! So cute! And she TOTALLY won the closepin game!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I think we just posted the exact same post! Too funny! Isn't it easier to just do 3 posts at one time?? Thanks again for my beautiful shower!! You out-did yourself as always :) Good luck with the move - how exciting!!! Just think, after next Friday, you'll have tons of time to blog :)