He's here! Samuel Joseph Hazlewood was born on Thursday, August 30th at 7:59am! He weighed in at 8lbs 11oz and was 20 1/4 inches long. The c-section went well...it was very bizarre to be awake through all of that though. It is amazing how all of that works. I am a bit sore still, but feeling really good today. We are almost going stir crazy here in the hospital and can't wait to get home, but we have had the best experience here with the nurses. They have all been so helpful to us and especially when I have been learning how to feed him...they have been so amazing! Thank God all of you nurses out there! We will be going home tomorrow morning sometime, so it will be nice to get home and settle in. Here are some pictures that we have taken so far (we've only taken about 5000 of them already). We will keep you posted once we get home and settled in!
Samuel Joseph Hazlewood Mommy & Sam...mommy just got a good dose of pain medicine...so she is looking a bit rough! 1st diaper change Grammy (aka Mom...Buguy...Mops) & Aunt Sara Close up of Sam and his stats! This was taken this morning in preparation for the big football game today...GO VOLS! Mommy & Sam The cousins...Emma, Kennedy, Sam and Grace...and Mops! The Hazlewoods! Grandfather Hazlewood Grandmother Hazlewood
kate and ben...he is a beautiful baby. i am so glad to read and update and see pictures....you all have been on my mind constantly. thanks for the sweet package...kate, you are the most thoughtful person in the world. i can't wait to come visit. i'm so glad you all are doing well. we love ya'll!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful! Kate, I see so many of your features in him in that first shot you posted. Hope you enjoy getting home and settling in! Enjoy your new sweet baby Sam!
REBECCA...Happy Birthday...a bit late but better late than never...and to JENNA too! Happy Birthday to you too! Last week was a bit crazy and I didn't get a chance to call. Hope you all had a great birthday week!
Yeah! I am so excited! He is beautiful and you all 3 look great. Have an awesome first day at home tomorrow and we can't wait to come visit (but we will wait a while). Love you!
OH WOW!!! He's HERE!!! So beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Hope you are feeling good soon... don't push yourself and soak up all of that help you can get!!! Love you!!
Congratulations mommy!!! You guys all look great and I'm so glad everything went well. I hope you're enjoying getting settled in at home. Can't wait to see more pictures of your precious little boy!!
He is absolutely the most adorable precious baby. I cannot wait to hold him. It is so strange to me that I have never met the child and feel like I've known him forever. Much love to your expanding family...
congrats kate and ben!! i was hoping to see pictures before we left from jamaica, but you didn't have them posted yet. your blog was the first thing i checked when we got back. sam is so precious and i am so happy for you. glad things are going well and i hope to see you soon!!
16 comments:
kate and ben...he is a beautiful baby. i am so glad to read and update and see pictures....you all have been on my mind constantly. thanks for the sweet package...kate, you are the most thoughtful person in the world. i can't wait to come visit. i'm so glad you all are doing well. we love ya'll!
Congratulations!! He is beautiful! Kate, I see so many of your features in him in that first shot you posted. Hope you enjoy getting home and settling in! Enjoy your new sweet baby Sam!
REBECCA...Happy Birthday...a bit late but better late than never...and to JENNA too! Happy Birthday to you too! Last week was a bit crazy and I didn't get a chance to call. Hope you all had a great birthday week!
Kate and Ben,
Congrats on having such a precious, healthy little boy! We can't wait to meet him! We love you!
By the way, we are watching the UT game right now...I hope that baby Sam and his daddy are enjoying watching their first game together! :)
Yeah! I am so excited! He is beautiful and you all 3 look great. Have an awesome first day at home tomorrow and we can't wait to come visit (but we will wait a while). Love you!
Congrats! Sam is absolutely beautiful :)Good to hear all is well...take care and keep the precious pics coming...
He is SO cute! Congratulations!!!
What great photos! I can't wait to see more. I am so happy for you guys...I'm so glad he's finally here :) Thanks for the b-day wishes!! Love you!
OH WOW!!! He's HERE!!! So beautiful!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! Hope you are feeling good soon... don't push yourself and soak up all of that help you can get!!! Love you!!
Yay! Kate, he is sooo beautiful!! I'm so happy for you guys. Glad you are feeling good too:) Can't wait to see him in person one day!
Congrats Kate!!! He's a handsome little dude! Y'all are going to have so much fun! Take Care!
Congratulations mommy!!! You guys all look great and I'm so glad everything went well. I hope you're enjoying getting settled in at home. Can't wait to see more pictures of your precious little boy!!
He is absolutely the most adorable precious baby. I cannot wait to hold him. It is so strange to me that I have never met the child and feel like I've known him forever. Much love to your expanding family...
Congratulations, Kate! He is beautiful and I am so excited for you! Baby boys are the best! :) (That's all I know about, of course!)
congrats kate and ben!! i was hoping to see pictures before we left from jamaica, but you didn't have them posted yet. your blog was the first thing i checked when we got back. sam is so precious and i am so happy for you. glad things are going well and i hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment