Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUFF!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUFF!

Here is an old picture of Sara, Duff and I back in 1983...aren't we cute? :)

Yesterday was my big brother, Duff's birthday!! I wanted to wish him an extra special HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He and his family (wife, Jenni and kiddos, Mar'a and Liam) live right outside Chicago so we don't get to see them that much. Maybe one day they will end up back down south! He has a beautiful family and is such a great daddy! I am so very proud of him!
Duff, I love you and hope to see you guys very soon! Happy Birthday!

This is one of my favorites from my wedding...Duff performed the sweetest and most wonderful ceremony ever and even sang! He is amazing!

Duff, me and Sara on our trip to NYC about 4 years ago when we surprised mom with tickets and went to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade! So fun!

Liam and Mar'a this past Thanksgiving at mom's house. They are very lucky to have such a great daddy!

No comments: