Sunday, April 29, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!

Tomorrow, April 30th is my sister, Sara's birthday! Today she is officially 2 years and 10 days my senior! Heehee! She is a beautiful, strong and oh-so-fun woman, wife and mother of 3 beautiful girls! She is a fabulous woman...and one of my very bestest of friends!

(This is Sara and I in 1983 (I think). I used to walk her to the bus stop when we lived in Connecticut before I was in school. Sara is 5 and I am 3 in this picture! I think her backpack is bigger than she was.)

(Sara, Duff and I at our grandmothers house in Dickson, TN...I think this was 1983 too. It is funny b/c to this day, we all still stand in this exact order if we take a picture together...random I know...I still put my hand in front of my mouth too. Some things never change.)


We have been so blessed in our lives to have each other! We have so many hilarious memories to choose from and I am so glad that we live in the same town now so we can raise our families together and hopefully create many years of amazing memories for us and our families!
So...Happy Birthday, Say...you are beautiful, I am so proud of you and I love you always!

(My sister's beautiful family on Easter Sunday 2007)

6 comments:

Jillina said...

Happy Birthday Sara! Very sweet post Kate! Love the pictures!

Becky said...

Oh! Those are great pics! Very sweet... Happy Birthday Sara!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful words- pause to wipe tears! No seriously, you know I feel the same about you. I love you oh SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Their family picture is so sweet. The girl's dresses are precious.

Kate, I have a cardigan obsession too!

Leslie Ware said...

Happy Late Birthday to Sara. But the real reason I'm commenting is because I am dying to see a picture of you..... PLEASE!

Abigail and Ansley said...

I love all of your sweet pictures! We need to see an update of your little belly! I bet you look so cute!!!!