Monday, April 16, 2007

Vacation...but where????

Ben and I have a vacation planned for May...where are we going you ask? I have no idea...I know...usually I am a lot more prepared, but things have been a bit crazy lately. So I am taking a poll for ideas. Ben's only request is that we go to the beach...he could care less where we go. Not excited about being 6 months pregnant in a bathing suit at the beach, but we need a break for sure!
We would prefer to drive somewhere too. Last year we went to Savannah by way of Myrtle Beach and year before that we did Charleston, so I'd like to do something different, but WHERE? I have posted a picture from the beach last summer for inspiration! :)


Let me know what you all think. Oh...and thanks for all the sweet comments on the new baby Hazlewood. We cannot wait...I have no idea what in the world to do with a boy, but it will be fun for sure!
And CONGRATS to Becky and Nate Kelley on their big announcement of Baby Kelley coming soon this November! YEAH! I couldn't be more thrilled for you and Nate, Becky! Now...seriously...how beautiful is that baby going to be? Gorgeous! Looks like this will be a fall full of babies...how blessed are we really? Amazing!
One more thing...HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to Abigail and Ansley Johns! Hard to imagine that Mitchell had those precious babies a year ago today (and 3 months early at that), what a blessing that they have grown to be such perfect little girls. They are beautiful just like their mommy! Mitchell...hope you guys had a great day today!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Naples, Florida..never been there, but it just sounds fancy and warm...or you could come to Ohio and I'll make you a beach in my backyard!

Jillina said...

You guys should come to Ft Walton the first week of May - we will be there then. Could be fun!

chris anne said...

gosh, i don't know where you should go. i think we're gonig to hilton head in late summer, so i can let you know how that is. and seriously, when are you going to post a picture of cute little pregnant you? i've been dying to see you. i miss you a lot and hope maybe to see or talk to you soon.

Angie said...

I'm with Chris... post a pic!!! You're killing us!

Bethany said...

My family is headed to Blue Mountain Beach, FL (between Panama City & Destin). I have heard great things about it! And it is near Seaside, with all it's cute and quaint restaurants and shops!

Elizabeth Miller said...

Destin is always my first pick! But in your region, is Hilton Head close? I heard it is great too! I dream of vacationing right now. It is great at the beach, just beware, when prego, your skin can change and you may break out...I did...But I know you will look so cute in swimwear! Everybody is so funny and interested in you at the beach with a bump : )

Lindsay said...

you can't go wrong with the beach. it will be so relaxing for you! you may want to keep the drive short cause you'll probably have a lot of pit stops. i heard you have a small bladder when you're pregnant : )

Becky said...

Katers! Sorry... just now checking blogs :) You are so sweet... it is going to be so fun to have babies the same age! I will be on the beach in June in a bikini as well, and we are heading to Rosemary Beach for the first time in Florida... I've heard it's gorgeous. We've always done Destin, but it has gotten so stinkin' crowded, so hopefully Rosemary Beach will be more relaxed!

Abigail and Ansley said...

Kate,
I am so sad that I didn't get to meet you guys for lunch on Saturday! I wanted to see your sweet little belly...and give little Hazlewood some kisses! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! I hope to see you soon!
Love you lots,
Mitchell

Leslie Ware said...

Kate Harris Hazlewood. I need to either see you in person or see a picture of your little pregnant belly ASAP... I mean it!

Leslie

Lindsay said...

Darn! I meant to take a picture on Saturday so everyone could see your belly since you won't post it : ) By the time I left the mall I had seen 7 pregnant women. They were everywhere! So good to see you!!!