Saturday, July 14, 2012

Vegetables

The garden has really been growing this summer. Thankfully, the Lord has decided to give us some weeks of great rain. He's also given us some weeks of 100+ degree weather.  Yikes.  My tomatoes have finally turned red and I finally got to pick them. So fun!
My bell peppers have finally popped out...so I'm excited to see how (and if) they will grow.   
Here are a few recent pictures. 
Sam helping me water one evening. 
Tomatoes...almost there.
Made this for dinner one night (recipe from Pinterest)...it was just a vegetable pasta salad, but I was excited that majority of the ingredients came from the garden (minus the red onion and garlic in this picture). 
YUM - delicious. 
First tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
These were not from my garden, but I scored them from the Farmers Market in town one Saturday morning.  We had an all veggies for dinner that night. 
Breaking beans...LOVE...my fave! 

No comments: