While we were in Nashville...I got to spend some time with some of my fabulous girlfriends from college, Rebecca, Chris Anne, Cristie and Lori! It was so nice to just sit and visit! Chris and I stayed way too late at Rebecca's house talking that night (just like old times I guess)...so we made plans to have a play date the next day with the kiddos! It is SOOOO fun to see how big these kids are getting. and they play SO well together. Chris invited us over to their house and the kids played together and the mommys actually got to visit! SOOOO FUN!
I so wish that we lived closer so our kids can play more often (and the mommys too), but I will just take it when I can and am so thankful for the times that we spend together. Love these friends!
I so wish that we lived closer so our kids can play more often (and the mommys too), but I will just take it when I can and am so thankful for the times that we spend together. Love these friends!
Ella Grace was so great with Jack...such a little mother! So cute!
Chatting with Ella Grace about the dog outside...poor Bogie (Chris Anne's dog)...she had to put him outside b/c Sam freaked out (he's a BIT terrified of dogs). Jack thought he was great though!
Sam had a traumatizing episode with a dog at the beach. It was one of those big dogs and we were walking past it...and it jumped on Sam. He was terrified! Sometimes when he has a nightmare...he will wake up saying "that dog's not gonna get me". Pitiful huh?! So sad. Hopefully he'll grow out of it someday!
Sam had a traumatizing episode with a dog at the beach. It was one of those big dogs and we were walking past it...and it jumped on Sam. He was terrified! Sometimes when he has a nightmare...he will wake up saying "that dog's not gonna get me". Pitiful huh?! So sad. Hopefully he'll grow out of it someday!
Attempt at a group shot. LOOK...Sam is in the picture. He always bolts when a group picture is involved! We have a very similar one of they were MUCH younger...can't believe how much they've grown! Campbell just started Kindergarten this week! He was one of the first babies out of all our friends and now he's off to school! So big!
Thanks for such fun times, ladies! LOVE Y'ALL!



No comments:
Post a Comment