Just thought I'd share some fun pictures of the boys playing around the house. I took these with my cell phone...so I wanted to make sure that I included them.
Y'all know about Sam's obsession with Buzz Lightyear. Well, it has carried over to his brother. He always wants to play with Sam's "Buzz's" (which you can imagine how well that goes over), but it is so cute. When he sees him (Buzz), he always says "Buuuhhhh"! So cute.
Mops got Sam one of the Buzz wing packs last year for his birthday, and he has been playing with it daily ever since. The wings don't work (Ben doesn't like to replace batteries - ha)...but he still pushes the button and pulls them out anyway. Hilarious. He ha whole scenarios that he plays out with those things.
Here are a few pictures.
Here is Sam with his wing pack on. It is so funny...when Ben goes on a trip, he always tells Sam about the airplane he's going to fly in. Sam always says..."Daddy, you're going to put your wing pack on, push the red button so your wings come on and then fly up to the airplane, right?" It's so cute that that is how he thinks you get on the airplane.
Two peas in a pod! Jack has discovered the Home Depot tool belt...and he likes to wear it around too pushing all the buttons. He is so funny.
Here we are actually sharing and playing so nicely together. It probably didn't last long, but that's okay. Ben has to remind me that they are brothers and that they will fight...I just think that everyone shuld get along perfectly (ha)...and yes, I live in LaLa Land (I like to think life is like a musical...everyone is singing and dancing...much more fun that way)! :)
Here's BamBam (Ben's nickname for Jack because he always has some sort of hammer...bat in his hand and likes to "bam" on everything). Love that smile!
One night while Sam was upstairs I put the Buzz wings on Jack. They were almost as heavy as him...took him a while to keep them up. So funny!





No comments:
Post a Comment