I take a lot of pictures on my phone and sometimes forget to upload them here. I send a lot to facebook, but as I was looking through them yesterday to clean them out...I thought I'd upload some here too!
Me and McAlister's Deli...we go WAY BACK (I used to be a bit obsessed)! When I was working at DENSO in Maryville...I was there at least once a week if not more (yeah, probably more). I was a proud member of the "sweet tea club"...yes...they have a punch card. Anywho, when we moved to GA, I never saw one anywhere and they have everything down here, so I couldn't believe it. The other day I was driving down 400 and noticed it on one of the signs and I got SOOOO excited! So (of course) the next day I took the boys down for lunch. They both ate everything I ordered for them (so did I)! Had to snap a little picture b/c I was so excited to find a McAlisters nearby! YEAH McAlisters! You make this mama happy!
This type of picture is one you haven't seen for probably 2 years now...a few weeks ago Sam laid down in our room while Jack took a nap. He asked me to lie down with him, so of course I did (that NEVER happens anymore). He actually fell asleep and it was so sweet that I had to capture the moment. So sweet...and quiet when he sleeps! Heehee! :) Love this boy! Got to enjoy those moments when you can!
Sam asked if he could feed Jack some applesauce the other day...so cute and sweet. That's what big brothers are for, huh? Only a couple little spills. Jack was mesmerized by his brother feeding him. :)

We go to Target A LOT...somedays, I don't even need anything...we just need an activity (yes, Target IS an activity). Not sure if they had these last year, but I never noticed if they did. Those big red balls in front of the store looked like beach balls for summer. SOOOO FUN! Sam loves to stop and "pat" them as we go by...so the beach ball just blew his mind. Quite festive!
1 comment:
I noticed the Target balls the other day as well - I didn't know if they were usually multicolored or not. Good to know they were decorated for Summer!
Post a Comment