Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day

We spent a great weekend in Maryville with Ben's mom and dad. Always a fun time there...I also got in town in time to be able to go to Grace's 10th birthday slumber party Friday night! Those girls were SOOOO cute...and so loud and squeally!  :)  So fun...I was living vicariously through them a bit since I will never get to have a 10 yr old GIRL party...I bet boy parties are a bit different at that age...there won't be much singing and dancing will there?!!!  :) 
It was so nice to be able to celebrate Father's Day with my sweet, sweet husband and YaYa!  Two AMAZING dads...we LOVE you guys!
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there...with a special shout out to BEN, my dad, YaYa, Duff, Chance and Rob! 

Daddy and his boys!  WE LOVE DADDY!  I am SO blessed with such an amazing husband.  Not only is he the best husband EVER...he is an UNBELIEVABLE father!  I am so proud of him and the dad he has become...I love him more and more everyday! 
Sam was done taking pictures before we left to go home (I always choose the "best" times to take pictures), so NaNa and YaYa snuck in a quick one...I thought this was so cute.  LOVE our family!  
LOVE MY HAZLEWOOD MEN!  :) 

No comments: