Monday, June 13, 2011
Kiddie Pool Time
I've learned that little boys don't really need too many toys to play with...however, a water hose and a pool can entertain them for hours! I pulled Sam's big pool and water table up on the deck the other day. I had gotten Jack a new baby pool too, so he could have his own. Sam LOVES playing out there and could stay for hours. He just fills cups up with water...dumps them out. Throws little toys in there...and he is perfectly content! So funny! Jack didn't exactly want to stay out for so long. He kept trying to get out and bump his head on something, but he still enjoyed playing in the water a bit. They are so fun! Ben's been taking Sam to the pool a lot. Sam is LOVING it and really doing well. He can swim on his own (with his little floaite on)...well, not really sure it can qualify as swimming...he mostly just runs in the water and it eventually gets him to the wall, but at least he's doing it on his own. I'm so glad he is getting more and more comfortable in the water. I need to set him up with some swim lessons soon! Ben really enjoys their pool time too...so sweet!
My big boy in the pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment