Just had to document this day...a new one for us considering Sam was VERY VERY VERY (did I mention VERY) resisitant to table food when he was Jack's age...well and ever since really. :) Jack's been eating real food for a little bit but tonight he just did so great that I needed to share (mainly for the grandparents).
If you put something in front of Jack...he's going to eat it. Not all little Hazlewood boys are like that...so this is very fun for me!
Tonight he had some green beans and peas (he doesn't much care for the smooshed up baby food veggies, but he's liking the real stuff which is awesome). He also ate a whole banana...which makes a huge mess but I'm so proud of the little guy.
Peas please!
I actually used this contraption too and put some chopped up apples in there. This thing is GREAT (we had one with Sam but he never used it)! Since Jack has been teething I've been putting ice chips in there and he just goes to town on it. I think the apples were a HUGE hit too considering he knawed on that thing for the longest time. What else can I put in there for him? I'm all about this thing now. :)Sorry this wasn't a very exciting post, but we have a busy week coming up so hopefully we'll have some fun pictures to share then.
2 comments:
Ha! So funny, we never used ours with William but used it with Andrew all the time! Maybe it's a 2nd boy thing :) We put everything in Andrews even pot roast one time! Yes probably not the smartest thing I've done but it worked. Andrew would chew and suck on everything in it so we just kept loading it :)
jax loved that thing too! i think his favorite was pineapple.
Post a Comment