Hope everyone had a VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! We had a very low-key evening. We stayed home and I cooked a nice meal of filet (first time I ever pan-seared a steak...and I must say it was amazing), twice baked potatoes (PW recipe), salad and for dessert...tiramisu (again...PW recipe). It was DELICIOUS! We waited til the boys were asleep and then ate. It was SO NICE to eat in peace and quiet. So relaxing. Then...Ben watched a romantic comedy movie with me (his favorite...ha...yeah right). It was sweet...and I am SOOOO VERY thankful for my Valentine (my 2 little Valentine's too). I've got NO WORDS on the preciousness of this one...
3 comments:
Very cute little guys Love their shirts
Precious picture of the boys! I must say I don't think I will be ever cooking for you again! You are quite the well seasoned chef my friend!!
I'm so in love with these boys!!!
Post a Comment