Sam is having a BLAST at NaNa and YaYa's house! He has been playing outside about 90% of the time. YaYa set up a mini basketball goal for him and he has been playing basketball the whole time...along with playing in the pool. He has been having so much fun that last night, NaNa and YaYa just brought dinner outside to him. We love our NaNa and YaYa!
YaYa took these on his camera and sent them to me, so they are small. I met up with Sara and the girls for ice cream yesterday afternoon...so fun! Tonight, we are going to see cousin Grace play soccer. She's playing for the club that I used to coach for. Kind of sad that I'm not coaching anymore, but excited to see Grace enjoying it!
Thanks to NaNa and YaYa for taking such good care of our buddy...and me too!
YaYa took these on his camera and sent them to me, so they are small. I met up with Sara and the girls for ice cream yesterday afternoon...so fun! Tonight, we are going to see cousin Grace play soccer. She's playing for the club that I used to coach for. Kind of sad that I'm not coaching anymore, but excited to see Grace enjoying it!
Thanks to NaNa and YaYa for taking such good care of our buddy...and me too!




1 comment:
Grandparents always know just how to spoil a kid! :0) Glad y'all have had a fun week!
Post a Comment