Ben pulled the fridge out so I was able to paint that...and got above the cabinets too. It looks SOOOO much better! This also was a perfect opportunity to scrub scrub scrub down all of the cabinets, top of fridge, etc. I feel so much better.
I also realized that my kitchen is WAY too cluttered. I think when we unpacked, I just looked for a place to put everything and not thinking about organizing too much (I wasn't quite myself those days)...and it seems like there is always a ton of stuff out on the countertops even when the kitchen is clean. So, I am DE-CLUTTERING! Nothing above the cabinets...at least not at the moment, and nothing on top of the fridge. Not sure where I will put all of these things, but I think I can store a lot of it in the basement. So, now I am on a de-clutter/cleaning binge! I am really ready for this house to feel like OUR house and not the old owners, so hopefully, we are working that way! YEAH! Just had to share my small little victory for the day!
Hope everyone had a great weekend. We went to a furniture store here in town on Saturday and found a kitchen table that we liked...so we bought it. Not sure what has come over my husband (since he never wants to spend money), but I am going with it! :) It should be delivered this weekend, so that will really help. I can get rid of the table that is in there right now (my very first table from my first college apartment...yikes)! Can't wait...I'll post some pictures once it gets here. My favorite part...the lazy susan in the middle...heehee! :)
6 comments:
Looks very pretty and I am SO jealous of your pot rack!! I want one so bad, but have no where good to put one in our kitchen!! boo! :( ps... can you tell I'm stalking your blog today?? hehe I'm so unmotivated to do anything but sit at the computer while she naps because it's so freakin' cold here!!!
I LOVE your pot rack too! And the new color looks great! Good job:)
I LOVE your pot rack too! And the new color looks great! Good job:)
Love the brown!
Your kitchen looks like your kitchen now. Wanna come help me figure out new colors next? :) Can not wait to see your new table maybe Ben can rub off on Mark a bit!
Love all the new paint colors, looks great. I can't sleep when Andrew isn't at home either, but I usually just watch TV, maybe I will start being productive & then it will make me tired where I just fall asleep. Anyways, love the wide tag, cute shoes!
Post a Comment