So, this morning while Sam is napping, I decided to look into what was on sale at Pottery Barn Kids. I frequent this site, b/c I am a bit obsessed with it. First, I always look into the seasonal stuff (which right now is Valentines Day...and is soooo cute), then I check out what is on sale. So, I found these baskets with seasonal liners that go in them. You can have them monogrammed with your last name (which you KNOW I LOVE)! I found a Halloween one (on sale), Christmas (SALE) and Valentines. I felt that I truly needed these (for what...I don't know...but I would find something to do with them I am sure). So I proceed to order...then comes the personalization page. I start typing in Hazlewood into the blank...and I got to HAZLEWOO! What! Only 8 letters? Will Pottery Barn ever let me monogram anything with our last name? I felt like when I was in school and filling in a scantron form. My first name (Katherine) never fit. Anywho...this is quite a silly post, but I was majorly bummed! I love my last name and would like to display it, I just guess it won't be on these cute little basket liners. Maybe someone was trying to tell me that I REALLY didn't NEEEEED them. Oh well...I guess...lessons learned! However, do you think anyone would notice if it just said...HAZLEWOO. Hmmm...I may be on to something here. KIDDING! :)

4 comments:
well, you know how to fix that, don't you? you need a monogramming machine! :)
I used to not have that problem when I was "Jones" but I never wanted that last name monogrammed...now, however, I do have the problem with 9 letters in Alexander. And I agree with the first comment...you totally should monogram!!!
Kate I'm a litte shocked that you didn't just go with a cute monogram here. And Chris Anne don't make my mouth drool about your monogram machine - you know how jealous I am....:)
Yes, Yes... a monogram machine indeed would do the trick!!! Nate's mom AND my sister-in-law have one and they are AWESOME! Now I'm going to go check those baskets out online! hehe!
Post a Comment