Monday, April 07, 2008

Pink Eye and our 1st Teeth

Could we have anymore contagious illnesses? I am hoping that we are just getting them all out of our system. Weekend before last Ben and I took an impromptu drive down to Chattanooga. We have been wanting to go to this granite place b/c we are thinking about redoing the kitchen countertops. We had enough Hilton points for a reward stay so we just got in the car and drove down. We had big plans of going to the aquarium, but Sam decided to get his first two teeth. He was NOT a happy camper and our neighbors in the hotel may still have nightmares of the crying. Needless to say, we left pretty early on Sunday and no aquarium. To top off the week of teething, Sam got pink eye at day care. It wasn't too bad, but he did get to stay a couple of days with NaNa and YaYa, so that always makes him happy. Thanks NaNa and YaYa! My eyes keep itching now. I think it is sympathy itching or something. :) Anywho, Sam is feeling much better and his two little bottom teeth are almost all the way through and so cute! He is growing up so FAST!

Here I am with my pink eye...doesn't look like it is phasing me too much does it?

I put Sam in his bouncy seat the other night (he hasn't been in that thing in months since he is so big now). I had him in there, so he could hold his bottle and eat while Ben and I actually enjoyed our dinner. It worked quite well. I had to take a picture so I could compare it to his newborn days. He hasn't crawled forward yet, but he likes to do circles to get places and can kind of go backwards. He is EVERYWHERE. We are in so much trouble! :)

3 comments:

chris anne said...

such a cutie, as always. he has to be the happiest sick baby i've ever seen! that's impressive.

Cristie said...

Poor baby Sam, I hope the pink eye is all gone. What a lil ham, he is always smiling for the camera. So cute!

Angie said...

Poor little guy! I know you're ready for all the sickness to fade away!