Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Boy at 8 months...no...7 months...get it together mommy!

It is hard to believe that on March 30th...Sam was 8 months old. Where has the time gone? OH MY! Sam is definitely not a little baby anymore. We have had a busy few weeks around here. Work has been crazy and Ben was out of town in Canada all last week. Thanks to NaNa and YaYa for helping us out a couple of days! We are so thankful for you all!
Ben got back yesterday and we have had a great weekend. Tonight we tried to give Sam a sippy cup. He didn't like it very much at all...so we'll have to keep trying. He is doing so well with his food...I have yet to attempt the meats but am going to try this week...they just gross me out a little bit, but I need to start. The doctor mentioned that Sam was a bit anemic when we were there last and that the meats would help. Almost everyone I have talked to said theirs were the same, so I am not too concerned, but still want to make sure he is getting everything he needs. He is getting so active and we can't hardly keep up with him. Long gone are the days when he just sat in our laps or would let us rock him to sleep. He is like a tazmanian devil...into everything! However, he is still sleeping like 12 hours a night, so we pretty much just lay him in his bed (which is now to the bottom height...and is breaking my back) and he goes to sleep! LOVE IT! We are so lucky! I pray that I never wake up from this amazing dream! :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

I've never seen such a happy "baby." What a cutie pie!!

Jillina said...

8 months? No way!!