Monday, March 17, 2008

Visiting with Friends and with Mops!

Sam hanging out with daddy!

Friday night Sam and I had dinner with some of my high school girlfriends (Mandy, Missy, Kristin and Angela). We have had quite the baby boom and basically took over a corner of a great restaurant in town (Sullivans). It's amazing that 5 adults and 4 kids could take up so much space! It was great catching up and meeting the precious babies! I can't wait for them all to grow up and be great friends! Here are a few pictures that we snapped!

Angela and Paula Grace (3 months) trying out her new sunglasses


Missy and Madden (3 months)

After dinner, Sam and I went over to my sister's house. Mom came into town Friday afternoon and we had to see her before Sam went to bed. The girls were so sweet with him. Right when we got there, Emma washed her hands and asked if she could hold baby Sam! So cute...and so clean...I love it! She is such a doll, during dinner, she just stared at him trying to make him laugh. She is such the little kind-hearted girl! We had a little photo shoot with the girls and Sam. Emma and Sam
Sam and Kennedy

Emma, Sam, Mops and Grace


Since Sam's stomach virus he has been weird about cereal and fruit, but he has finally gotten it back together and is doing great now. I felt like we were really far behind in the food dept but I think he'll be fine. I just need to start introducing veggies now. How did you all start introducing food...how often...how much...etc...etc? I feel like I need a reference book that tells me all of these things.
Eating cereal wth peaches!

Had to post this picture of bath-time with daddy! Bath-time is "their" time. Ben almost always gives Sam his bath. Sam's LOVES the bath...especially since now he can play with his rubber ducky! So cute!

3 comments:

Jillina said...

Figuring out food was the most stressful thing for me. It seems like every book and person has different recomendations. Why can't they just give me one set of rules - whew sorry apparently stil a sensitive subject for me. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you this week!!

chris anne said...

we just tried new foods one at a time, and about that time campbell automatically started moving to a 3 meal a day schedule. he LOVED baby food, but then was on all table food by 8 months. but he's a bottomless pit sometimes. don't stress about it too much, just enjoy this time before he can say, "I don't want that!" :) great pictures. your family is just beautiful.

Jenna said...

I really think Sam looks like you in those photos. He is getting so big! AND the girls are beautiful! Glad you had a fun week off!