Sam had a happy Easter. He was so good at church. He usually is, but he is much more active now so it usually turns out to be Ben and I trying not to laugh at him the whole time. He entertains everyone around us. I know he is ready for the nursery, but last time
he was in there, he had that stomach bug the next day, so needless to say...I am a bit hesitant. Anywho...Mops went home and we are very sad, but had a WONDERFUL visit with her. Thanks Mops for all you do for us! We love you.
Not sure if you can see in this picture, but Sam has discovered his tongue. He sticks it out ALL the time. It is really funny.
One more thing...please say a quick prayer for my sister, Sara. She had her appendix taken out last Tuesday. She has been having some stomach issues and hopefully this will do the trick. They need to stay healthy in that house. She is recovering well. She did miss pedicures with me and mom at Spa Visage last week, but we will just HAVE to do it again! Get better Say! We love you!
4 comments:
Sam is SOOOOOOO cute! What a handsome baby!!! Glad you had a Happy Easter! It snowed here too! boo!
I still haven't given in to the nursery at church either. Until she makes it impossible to take her to the service, I'm keeping her with me. He looks great in his Easter outfit! Not too girly:)
ooo, pedicures-- fun! Great pictures!
happy 1st easter, baby sam. but sadly, i'm not going to be able to call him baby sam much longer--he's getting so big! don't they just grow up way too fast? he's adorable, as always. so glad you had a great easter.
Post a Comment