Monday, February 18, 2008

Feeling Better and Happy Valentine's Day!

We are so much better! Sam went back to school last week and since has continued to improve every day. I can't remember if I mentioned this but all of the babies in Sam's class but 1 got RSV. CRAZY! Some got pretty bad, so we were so lucky that he pretty much just had the head cold symptoms.
We had a very good Valentines Day. Actually we celebrated on Saturday. Ben volunteered to accompany me and Sam to the mall and Target (which doesn't normally happen). :) We found Sam an Easter outfit at Baby Bundles in the mall (those of you Knoxvillians know what an adorable store this is...love it). Ben vetoed many of the outfits that I wanted to get as too "girly" so we settled on a little seersucker one piece little man outfit. It is so cute! Then we went to our favorite...Lakeside Tavern for dinner! Sam sat in his seat, played with his toys and didn't make a peep. What a good boy! We were actually able to enjoy our dinner in peace and quiet. SO NICE!

I made Sam's hair into a mohawk last night. We were scrubbing his cradle cap scalp with this stuff and I greased his hair like this (or at least the hair that he has).

I took this video when I got home from work today. Sam was in such a great mood. He looks as though he might bounce right out of that jumper thing. He loves it. Too cute!

4 comments:

Becky said...

So glad he's feeling better!! We have the same jumperoo, and Grace is just starting to get into it... I love that thing!!

Leslie Ware said...

I looooove it! I can't wait to see you guys again.

Angie said...

Love the mohawk! (Did I spell that right?)

Abigail and Ansley said...

You do know how cute he is, don't you?! :) I can't wait to kiss on him again!