Here is Sam getting ready to go to NaNa and YaYa's house for Christmas breakfast in his silly hat...too cute! He thinks it is funny wearing it!
We started our Christmas festivities with the Annual Hazlewood Christmas Breakfast on Christmas morning at Mom & Dad Hazlewood's house. It was fabulous as always! Ohhhh...I got a sewing machine for Christmas from them...so I am going to have to start getting crafty! It's been a long time since I've used one, but hopefully I can figure it out. I am so excited!
We had Christmas with my family (minus Duff, Jenni, Mar'a and Liam) at Sara and Chance's house that night. We had a overwhelming display of presents. :) Seriously...we went out of control this year. But the kids loved it, so that makes it so fun! We do love giving gifts! So fun!
Mom, Sara and I drinking our Cranberry Fizz drinks! Yummy! You must try this recipe...delicious!
Here is Kennedy showing off her new back pack holding her Backyardigans guitar! Precious! She got the biggest smile on her face everytime she opened a present...it was so cute. And when we were opening presents (we go around one by one...it takes forever, but is fun)...she made everyone chant for the person opening...Go Emma Go...Go Grace Go...Go Mopsy Go! You can imagine! Too funny! That child is hilarious!
Kennedy, Emma and Grace...my beautiful nieces before the unwrapping began!
Here we are sitting up in our excersaucer. We have to put a pillow in the bottom so his feet touch and he can move around. It is so fun to see him actually playing with all of his toys now.
Sam got his little PBKids chair...he can't exactly sit in it for very long...but soon. Here is daddy showing him one of his little books.
Sam and Aunt Suzie at the Hazlewood Christmas swap! Sam got this adorable little pig along with a bunch of cute outfits and toys (thank you all for everything). He vibrates and sings a song. Sam doesn't know what to think of the vibration, but I think he likes it.
We spent New Years at home this year. We invited our friends Matt and Melissa Webb (and thier girls, Ella and Ava) and Mandy and Johnathan. We had a big dinner and hung out all night. We actually made it to midnight this year! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Sam had his 4 month check up yesterday. He is doing great. However, the doctor did find the start of a little ear infection in his ear....so sad. We started him on an antibiotic yesterday so hopefully that will help. He had his shots too and is running a fever this morning...so sad again! I am hoping it is from the shots and he will be better this afternoon. So we shall see. Here are his 4 month stats:
Weight - 14 lbs. 8 oz (50th %ile)
Height - 25 inches (getting tall like his daddy) (75th %ile)
Head - 95th %ile...still got a big old noggin! :)
Mommy starts back to work tomorrow. :( It had been so nice to be off these 4 months! Wow! I am looking forward to it in a way...but SOOOOOO sad to leave my little man. I don't want to miss a single second of his life! I am trying to soak it all up today with him! Luckily January is going to be very crazy at work...so it will help the days go by fast and I will definitely be VERRRY busy!
I've posted lots of pictures...enjoy! HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope everyone has a HAPPY 2008!
4 comments:
wow--what a great christmas. sam is just too cute. i can't tell who he looks like though. can you? maybe he looks like someone's baby pictures or something. but anyway, he's precious, as are your nieces, too. glad you had a great time.
So glad you had a good Christmas. I love that smiling face!! I could just eat him up!! Hope today went ok, I've been thinking about you. Love you.
Hope the back to work transition is going well. I was thinking of you and thought I'd leave a note.
I love Sam's hat! Glad you all had a great Christmas and hope that work went well this week.
Post a Comment