Sam got this jumparoo at a shower from our friends, Mandy & Johnathan. We haven't opened it yet, but when I picked him up at school on Friday, he was jumping in theirs so Ben put ours together last night and he LOVES it. It is so cute...he just bounces and smiles the whole time. Very sweet! I had to take a video of what fun he was having last night! Thanks Mandy!
I also wanted to attach a picture of our garage that is SSSSSOOOOOOO clean! It probably hasn't been this clean since the day we moved in (before the moving truck came). :) I've mentioned about Ben and his dad building Ben's outdoor "man building" that is GI-NORMOUS. Actually Ben's dad gets the credit. He has come over day after day while Ben was at work and I was taking care of Sam to build it. He did such an amazing job. It looks great. Yesterday, Ben and his dad cleaned out our garage to be able to get it all into the building...i.e. lawnmowers, tools, random stuff, Christmas decorations (if I can ever get them all taken down...OOPS). It was so nice to have the garage clean. WE used to have to keep the riding mower at the in-laws house and haven't parked Ben's car in the garage since the spring. Sad...I know. But now we can actually get both of our big SUVs in there...with lots of room to spare on the sides. Just had to brag on my boys for a minute...thanks YaYa! You did such a great job (I'll post pictures of the building soon).
It SOOOOOO did not look like this before...I couldn't even bare to take a "before" picture. It was too painful to look at.
Both cars parked! YEAH!
3 comments:
Doesn't it feel good to get something cleaned out at the house?! I always feel so energized afterwards. The garage looks great!
I love the video of Sam bouncing. That little squeal was the sweetest!
That video is hilarious! I can't wait until Paula Grace is able to play like that. He looked like he was having a blast!
Sam is SOOOOOO cute! I love those things! I think I might go get Grace one soon just so we have it ready! :)
Post a Comment