Thursday, January 17, 2008

Do I Look Like My Mommy?

A lot of people tell me that they think Sam looks like me, so I thought I would pull out a baby picture of me and compare. What do you think? This is me at 6 months and Sam at 4 1/2 months. I don't know.

Kate at 6 months

Sam at 4 1/2 months

When we had Sam's 4 month check, the doctor found a little ear infection, so we started him on an antibiotic. His behavior never really changed, so it is hard to tell with him. Then we went back for a follow up Tuesday. It got worse. Again, he is still just a happy little boy. They gave us another, stronger antibiotic to start him on, so hopefully that will get it. Here's a picture of daddy giving Sam his medicine...it is quite a adventure trying to get him to take it.
Sam (aka Superman) with NaNa.
Random picture, but I am painting my kitchen this weekend. I am using this golden/khaki color. The red is our breakfast/dining area and the kitchem is right off of it. We shall see...I'll post some before and after pictures later.

7 comments:

chris anne said...

i love that picture of you! how cute. i think you guys look a little bit alike, but i'm not really good at telling who babies look like.

Becky said...

You were a beautiful baby!!! My goodness!! And I think Sam definitely looks like you... what a sweetie!

Lindsay said...

I do think he looks a lot like your baby picture. He's going to be such a heart breaker!

Anonymous said...

I have said since the first picture that Sam looked like your Granny Lo and you look like her so I definitly see the resemblance...

Anonymous said...

That was my post about Aunt Lo...Where did Amy come from? I guess I am getting old and do not follow directions well....Debbie

Anonymous said...

That was my post about Aunt Lo...Where did Amy come from? I guess I am getting old and do not follow directions well....Debbie

Jillina said...

Yes, I've been saying all along now he has your eyes. Glad to know I was right on track :)