I had to post this picture. Since Sam's last roll from front to back, he has gone from back to front now. Today I was sitting on the couch addressing Christmas cards and when I got up to see what Sam was doing...here is what I found. Note: He started out on the little boppy underneath the activity gym. Oh my goodness...we are in such trouble now that he is mobile.
Went to our church's Christmas concert tonight where YaYa sang his solo...and brought the house down...he did so good. Sam was so good the whole time and just smiled and laughed at everyone! Such a good boy! :)
3 comments:
I love all the new updates! Sam is such a cutie!
I can't belive I didn't get to see Sam peform! It might have helped if I would have let go of him for a bit though huh?:)
Oh I wish I could have been there to hear Ya Ya sing..he does tear the house down that is for sure! Love the photos!
Post a Comment