Last night Sam had a big night...he rolled over...front to back! YEAH SAM! We were so excited. At first he was on the couch and we thought that since the cushion was at an angle that might be the reason, but NO...we put him on the floor and he did it a few more times. We are really going to have to watch him now...he'll be rolling from back to front before we know it. Wow! This video is the last time we had him do it last night. He was clearly not happy at this point, but wanted to show off his new trick to you all. Please overlook the fussiness! :)
Thursday, December 06, 2007
ROLL OVER!
Last night Sam had a big night...he rolled over...front to back! YEAH SAM! We were so excited. At first he was on the couch and we thought that since the cushion was at an angle that might be the reason, but NO...we put him on the floor and he did it a few more times. We are really going to have to watch him now...he'll be rolling from back to front before we know it. Wow! This video is the last time we had him do it last night. He was clearly not happy at this point, but wanted to show off his new trick to you all. Please overlook the fussiness! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Way to go Sam!!! What a cutie! Can NOT believe he is 4 months old already... I'm so proud of you for going back to work for the first time... I'm thinking about you! Love you!
Jackson and I loved the video! He is soooo cute!
We loved the video! Videos make me miss you guys even more :(
He is a genius and soooooo cute. I'm not biased at all. I know today was hard but it will get easier. I'm proud of you sister!
Love you, Sara
Yea, Sam! Congrats on getting through your first day of day care!
i'm glad he did well at preschool. that will help you feel better abut it. and way to go sam for rolling over! what a big boy.
Aww he's so cute!! I can not wait to see him again.
What a cutie! And that's one big head!
Oh my goodness...what a beautiful and tallented little boy you two have. I cant wait to meet the little fellow. I am moving to NYC at the end of the month. So, lets get together ASAP. Has your number changed? Ive called a few times. I miss you. I know you are enjoying your Sam so much.
Post a Comment