****So we went to the Green Hills Mall and we were sitting on a bench in front of that new section and if Jessica Simpson didn't walk right past me and then back to where we were and she and another woman were standing in front of us talking. I was flipping out and didn't know what to do. I wanted to take her picture but I refrained. Then I tried to see where she went shopping but we lost her. :) She was super short and super skinny. Too funny, never thought I'd see her in the Green Hills Mall though. So all you Nashville folks...keep an eye out.
After the mall we had to go home...we were worn out and Sam had pretty much had enough. Sorry Chris...we didn't make it to Franklin that day. We had visits from mom's friends, Mary, Melissa and Betty Lou too! Sam got to meet lots of friends! On Wednesday we met Leslie and Mitchell at Panera for lunch and drove to meet my Aunt Madge in Franklin on our way home! So fun! All in all...we had a good trip. Sam was such a trooper! I do miss the Nashville but it was nice to be home! :) Mom and Sam in their matching Gap shirts. Mom found one that matched hers and Sam just had to have it. Of course he is eating his hands!
Another picture of Sam in his silly hat. So cute! It sure does keep his head warm! :)
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Trip to Nashville
Sam and I drove to Nashville on Monday to stay a few days with mom while Ben was out of town. We had a whirlwind trip but had lots of fun and got to see lots of people. Sam did great on the drive too...thank goodness! Tuesday went to Nashville to have lunch with my very good work friends from when I was with ARC (now Brookdale Senior Living). We met at Mere Bulles (our favorite after-work hang out) and had a fabulous lunch. The girls (Sandra, Ellie, Tracy, Faye and Mary) had fun passing Sam around the table. He flirted with them the whole time. The girls also gave Sam lots of wonderful treats (see the green fleecy hat...so cute)! Thanks for meeting me ladies...you all are the most fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the Jessica Simpson story! Too bad she didn't see Sam you know she would have talked it up with you. How could she resist such a cute baby?
Post a Comment