I just had to write about how excited I am that the newest and FINAL (very sad) Harry Potter book is out! You may not know this about me but I am completely obsessed with these books AND movies. Year before last I was at the theater opening night at midnight to watch the Goblet of Fire (crazy I know). I used to make fun of those people that would stand in line to watch Star Wars...but I have become one of them...only this is with Harry Potter. Needless to say being almost 8 months pregnant...I had to pass up on the midnight showing. I did, however, make it the next day as soon as work was over (actually, I even left early). If you read the books you might have been a bit disappointed by the movie...mainly b/c there is no way they can squeeze all of that great stuff into one 2.5 hour long movie. Still, very entertaining and FABULOUS! Nonetheless...I picked up my copy of the new book on Saturday and started reading. Normally I would have had it read by now, but with this being the last one...I am trying to stretch it out as long as possible. I can't wait to see what happens! It took all I have to not go to the last few chapters and read...but I am going to be good and wait!
Anywho...if you haven't read these books...you should start...or at least go see the new moive! FANTASTIC! Just thought I would share my Harry Potter obsession with you all today!
5 comments:
you know i'm right there with you. loved the movie! one of my favorite ones. i am waiting to get the book until the beach next week, but it's killing me not to have it yet.
Yes... I love the Harry Potter as well! Nate and I saw the movie and loved it!! Have you seen Hairspray yet??? :)
I didn't know this about you! I read and loved the first Harry Potter book, but I haven't taken the time to read the others.
I have been listening to everyone at work talk about Harry Potter. I've seen the first movie, but none of the others. I broke down and bought the first book so hopefully I'll like them as much as you do!
Love, love, love the books, Kate! I wanted to draw it out as well, but I couldn't do it--I read it in 2 days! So, I won't spoil it for you! Love, Bethany
Post a Comment