It has been a while since the last post...so sorry! But I thought it was a good time to go ahead and spread some news for those of you who may not know. Most know already, but I figured I would make it official!
Ben and I are going to have a baby! YEAH! We are very very very excited and cannot wait. Monday will start 14 weeks, so the 1st Trimester is over and I am hoping to get some energy back and hopefully not feel nausous all of the time. I have really not felt all that great, but I think considering the outcome...I can handle it FOR SURE!
Our due date is September 3rd...Labor Day (how appropriate)...or UT football opening weekend according to Ben. So far everything seems to be going well. I had an ultrasound really early and saw the heartbeat, then got to hear it aweek or so ago. Amazing! Ben has been so great. He just waits on me...cleans the dishes...cooks dinner....he is just wonderful. I am so lucky! And as Ben's mom always says...the best gift I ever gave my kids was to marry their dad. I feel exactly the same way.
Anywho, please keep us and baby Hazlewood in your prayers. What an amazing blessing after quite a long time trying. God always provides...in HIS time!
A few weekends ago I went to see mom in Dickson and met up with some of the girls at the Puffy Muffin. We pretty much took over with all of the high chairs and baby carriers...here are some photos. It was such a great time. Sorry girls that it took me so long to finally post, enjoy! Love to all...have a great week!
William Cabaniss...the almost 1 year old!
Mitchell, William, Lindsay and Ansley (I think)
10 comments:
Yay! so glad to see a new post. i love the pictures. you'll have to e-mail me those because they are great. hope you are feeling good soon.
I was waiting to see a post about the big news!!!! I can't wait to see your cute little pregnant self. Talk to you soon!
Yay Katers! I was wondering when the announcement would make the blog! Congrats again... I am SOOO happy for you! And great pics by the way!!!!
Yes the word is really offically out there. You know I could not be any happier for you guys!
You will both be the best parents. You are one of those people who is just a natural mom. I can't wait to see all the blessings God will give you all wrapped up in your little bundle of joy. He/She is one lucky baby.
I was wondering if you were feeling any better...at least your first trimester is over!! I am so glad you have this blog so I can stay updated here in Ohio :) Miss you guys so much and I can't wait for Baby Hazlewood to get here!!
Congrats on the news!!!! I'm excited for you.
Yes! I've been waiting for this to be posted. Are you showing yet? I can't wait to see your baby bump! :)
CONGRATULATIONS Ms. Kate! Let the journey begin....
Congratulations, Kate! Boy, I've gotten to where I expect a pregnancy announcement on at least one blog every time I look at them. Enjoy this special time!
Sara (Pigg) Walker
Yay Kate! What excellent news! I know this is the first time I have left a comment but I have been checking your blog for a while now. Glad to hear you are doing well. Funny our babies will be so close in age. Our little girl is due Aug 9. Sweeney is also expecting a little boy two weeks before me. I will share with her your wonderful news.
love
reese
Post a Comment