Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just For Fun!

I saw this on Jillina and Lindsey's blogs and thought it looked fun.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:00am...couldn't go back to sleep.
2. Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? We Are Marshall...and cried about 20 times
4. What is your favorite TV show(s)? Grey's Anatomy, The Office, Brothers&Sisters, HGTV, American Idol, I like everything
5. What did you have for breakfast? banana and orange juice
6. What is your middle name? Used to be "Miller"...now I am "Harris"
7. What is your favorite food? potatoes...any and all of them
8. What foods do you dislike? fish
9. What is your favorite potato chip flavor? plain
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I have a new WOW cd in my cd player - I like to sing at the top of my lungs while driving
11. What type of car do you drive? Toyota 4Runner - got it in October so it is still new and fun.
12. What characteristics do you despise? negativity
13. Favorite item of clothing? my fleece pants - best pants ever
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? I would go back to Italy...amazing!
15. Favorite brand of clothing? Ann Taylor...love her.
16. Where would you like to retire? the mountains
17. Favorite time of the day? definitely 5:00 when I leave work
18. Where were you born? Princeton, KY
19. Favorite color? Red and Brown
20. Favorite sport to watch? college football
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? who knows
22. Who do you expect to send it back first? who knows
23. What fabric detergent do you use? Gain
24. Coke or Pepsi? Coke - but believe it or not...I gave them up and haven't had one since before Thanksgiving...
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? used to be a night owl, but I think I am a morning person now...I am one of those people that is really perky in the morning - I know most people hate people like me. :)
26. What is your shoe size? 5 - 5 1/2
27. Do you have any pets? no and never
29. When is your birthday? May 10th
**********FAVORITES****************
30. Shampoo? Biolage and Aveda (it smells really yummy)
31. Summer or winter? neither...spring and fall...don't like to be cold or hot
32. Favorite Advertisement? I don't know
****RIGHT NOW*****************
33. Wearing? khakis and sweater...haven't changed from work today...luckily we are pretty casual where I work.
34.Eating? nothing...Ben actually cooked dinner tonight...it was great.
35. Drinking? Apple juice
36. Thinking about? tomorrow is Friday - YEAH!
37. Listening to? My Name is Earl
38. Book? ummm...none at the moment...I do have some light reading while studying for my PHR exam...it is 3 binders full of very exciting HR stuff.
39. Cried? Grey's Anatomy week before last...very sad...oh and "We Are Marshall"
42. Drove a car? today
42. How many hours sleep? maybe 7 - 8
**********DO YOU BELIEVE IN****************
43. Yourself? Yes
44. Your friends? Absolutely they are amazing
45. Santa Claus? when i was little
46. Destiny/Fate? Somewhat
47. Ghosts? Only the ghosts in Mark Cabaniss' parents old house.
**********FRIENDS AND LIFE**********
48. Who have you known the longest of your friends? Mandy
49. Who do you go to for advice? Ben, my mom, Ben's parents, Jillina, Jenna and Mandy...sister Sara too. I need it a lot.
50. When do you cry the most? sad movies - I know...I am so random
51. Do you want your friends to do this and send it back to you? sure

7 comments:

Leslie Ware said...

KATE--I love these things. I am excited because we have lots in common (have you been watching american idol?). I miss you and I hope you are doing well....

Jillina said...

Good luck with the PHR. You'll do awesome I know!

Lindsay said...

Lots of comments for you....I too bawled in We Are Marshall, maybe even as much as in Life is Beautiful at your mom's house. Also, I didn't know you were a KY girl at birth. I knew I liked you : ) And...I can't believe you've given up cokes. I'm very shocked, but impressed.

Becky said...

Katers! I miss you so much! Hope you're doing well..... Good luck with the PHR~ not sure what it is, but it sounds scary!!!! :) Love you!!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Kate - I've enjoyed checking your blog. Thanks for stopping by mine too. Miss seeing you!

Laurie said...

Kate! So glad you made your blog public. I was starting to feel offended I wasn't invited to read it (hee hee) Sounds like everything is great!
love ya!
Laurie Garrison Frantz

Lindsay said...

I'm still waiting on your baby post!!