It's very strange to think that the last wedding in the Hazlewood family was in fact, mine and Ben's wedding 8 years ago. So, we are REALLY excited to be welcoming a new HAZLEWOOD...well, he won't exactly be a "Hazlewood" - he won't be taking Michelle's name, but we are so happy for Jay and Michelle and we claim him as one of ours now! Michelle is Ben's cousin and she and Jay are getting married in September.
Michelle asked me to make a sign of some sort for their "Save the Date" cards that they sent out. I came up with these 2 canvases. The picture turned out so cute. She held one and he held the other in the picture. SO CUTE!
Set up for Michelle's shower.
We had a shower for Michelle several weekends ago in Knoxville at the home of her mom, Kathy's best friend. Tracy (another of Ben's cousins - who lives in the same town as we do down here in GA) and I drove up to Knoxville Saturday afternoon (shower was on Sunday). It was really nice to spend the night at NaNa and YaYa's house by myself. It was much quieter I must say.
Table...with some awesome food!
Tracy and I went shopping for a few "happys" for Michelle. We decided to use them on the table and then she could just take them home with them afterwards. Love this "A"...we found it at Hobby Lobby!
Mom H supplied some delicious beverages. Loved these containers that she used.
I wanted to help jazz up the fireplace a bit where we planned to put gifts, so I made a few tissue paper pom poms (you know I love those things - I never miss an opportunity to make some of those) and made a "Michelle and Jay" banner.
Made this "established" canvas for the happy couple with their new last name. We used it as well on the table.
Sisters, Megan and Michelle.
Hi Mom H in the back...she was very busy making the greatest ribbon bouquet EVER!
Megan graduated this summer and just moved in to her dorm at UT...so I painted her a little happy to go on her wall! Fun Fun! Oh...to be a college freshman again!
CONGRATS Michelle and Jay!
No comments:
Post a Comment