Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy 4 Year Anniversary!

In the lobby of the Hermitage before dinner Saturday night. We asked the doorman to get the ceiling in the picture b/c it is just so pretty...but we barely made it into the picture! :)
Ben and I at a wedding earlier this month!
Tomorrow, May 29th is mine and Ben's 4 year anniversary! Hard to believe that we have been married for 4 years...and known each other for 12 years! So many things have happened since we got married...built house, moved to another house, changed jobs, had a baby (nothing major...YEAH RIGHT)! Whoa! Lots of memories!
For our anniversary, we drove to Nashville last weekend for our annual night at the Hermitage Hotel in downtown Nashville. It is such a beautiful place and this was our fifth year to go...kind of our anniversary tradition! Such an amazing hotel...love it! Mom kept Sam. It was my first night away from him, but we did good...mom and Sam did very good too. We also had a delicious dinner at my favorite, Ruth's Chris! Yum!
I am married to an amazing man and an amazing daddy! I am so thankful for Ben every day and am so lucky to be his wife! Happy Anniversary Ben! I love you!

I think I posted this last year, but I just think it is so fun. This was my junior prom...1997! My how we have changed!

3 comments:

chris anne said...

happy anniversary! sorry we missed you this weekend. glad you had a good one.

Jillina said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great weekend and I hope we can get together this week:)

Angie said...

Happy anniversary! I think it's so neat to know someone for so long and through so many different stages of your life... and then marry them! Glad y'all had fun!