
Friday (the 30th), Sam was 9 months old! Oh my! We can't believe that he is getting so big! He is so much fun and we are having the best time. Everyday is something new and we love it.
He is Sam with his new crocs. These are the first shoes he has actually worn. Well, he doesn't wear them for long, but they were too cute that I couldn't resist! It makes it harder for him to crawl, but he's getting used to it. Just thought I would post some updated pictures of our little big man. He is getting really tall...I guess like his daddy. He sure didn't get it from me.

Sam and daddy taking a look around outside at the new sod!

Playing in my ducky bathtub

Hanging out at our friends, Matt and Melissa's house. Sam is here playing with Ella and Ava! He loved that bouncing thing. I was a little scared at first b/c I didn't understand how it hooked on and actually worked, but Melissa was right and he absolutely loved it b/c he could move all around.

NaNa feeding Sam when we went to visit them while camping a few weeks ago. He loved being outside.

Close up of Sam and his sun hat.

Playing on Vera's bike with Aunt Susie.
4 comments:
I think Sam looks just like you in that 1st picture!
He has the sweetest little smile!
He is growing up so fast!
great pictures! he is one of the cutest kids i know!
Post a Comment