Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday & Mothers Day

My first Mother's Day school craft!
This is what Sam made me at day care for Mothers Day! His teacher said that he really hated sticking his foot in the cold paint. Too funny!
Here is Sam before leaving for school in the morning. He is in such a great mood in the mornings!


We had a great time last weekend. Saturday (the 10th) was my birthday and of course, Sunday was my first "official" Mothers Day! I think the best birthday present for me is that I get to be Sam's mommy! It's fun to celebrate birthday and Mothers Day all at once! My mom came into town which was wonderful as always. Saturday I went to the spa to get a pedicure as a little birthday treat to myself! Then Ben took me to an amazing restaurant here in Knoxville, Regas! It was wonderful! Mom watched Sam so we could go out and be real adults! Thanks Mops...we had a great night...and Sam had lots of fun hanging out with you too!
One of Sam's new toys. He has actually busted his face on this twice already. I know it is just beginning, but seriously. We definitley have a clumsy one! He loves this toy though. You can pull up on it and push all the fun things that make noise. Highly recommend!
Sunday we had the whole family over to the house for a bar-b-que. Since mine and Sara's in-laws are all here and mom was in town, we decided to just have everyone over and celebrate together with all of our favorite moms!

Sam and his cousin, Emma playing with his table.

Happy (Late) Mothers Day to all my favorite moms out there...Mom (Mops), Mom Hazlewood (NaNa) and my sister (SaySay)! You all are an inspiration to me everyday on how to be a mommy! I have so much to learn from you all!

The Harris, Hazlewood and Oliver clan!

The Hazlewoods

I have to thank my sweet husband for supporting me on being the best mommy that I can. He is so good! Ben, I love you and thanks for making me a mommy! :) And for my buddy, Sam...I love this boy so much...he gets more fun and more amazing everyday. I am thankful to be your mommy!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love his little navy striped outfit...so sweet! His little grin makes me happy!

Lindsay said...

I hope you had a great 1st Mother's Day! Sam is so blessed : )

Whitney said...

Happy belated birthday and first Mothers day! I love Sam's tongue always sticking out!! Too cute.