Okay...so I guess I have been a bit of a crazy-person by not publishing my blog, but my mom and sister told me a couple of weeks ago that it was just too hard for them to read it and I needed to make it easier for them...so I decided to go ahead and open it up for public viewing...I know I am such a dork.
I have been absent for a while...so sorry. I will try to do better. We have been really busy at work lately and I have just been exhausted by the time that I get home. Anywho...we are doing well. Just another lazy weekend...my favorite. Ben of course, has been watching football all day. I was kind of bummed that the Saints lost (they have never been to a Super Bowl)...and I like to root for the under dogs. Not looking too good for Peyton right now either. Okay...so that is my only football post ever...I promise. What is with me today? :)
I am going to post some random pictures from Christmas for you all...if I can ever get them to upload.
Have a great week!
4 comments:
Glad you're back to the world of blogging!
Somehow Peyton pulled it off. Go Colts!
Why are we talking about football when we don't have to? Shouldn't we focus on new decorating ideas, clothes or something girly? Yes our fellows would be proud but I can't do it. A weekend full of football on at our house is enough for me. But I am glad your back in the blogging mood. :)
Glad you're back! I'll be looking forward to the pics.
It's great to hear from you! I can't wait to see the Christmas pictures!
Post a Comment