Friday, December 29, 2006

Catch Up

So sorry that I have been so out of it lately and haven't posted anything. We have been so busy with the Holiday Festivities and Ben being out of town. He was in Atlanta for 3 weeks (coming home on the weekends), so that was not very fun for our holiday season, but we definitely made it work and had a great time. I am typing from Michigan. We have been here since Tuesday visiting with Rob (Ben's brother), his wife Anita, and their 2 year old, Jacob...and Baby on the way...due in January.
I will post more Christmas pictures once I get home, but wanted to get everyone up to date.
We had one rough week in December...my sister's daughter, Kennedy (18 months old) got RSV and was in the Children's Hospital for four nights (I think), so Sara and Chance spent their nights there while the other two stayed with their grandparents. Kennedy was really not well and was on oxygen most of the time. To make matters worse, one night Sara's mother-in-law called and said she was on her way up their with Grace (Sara's 5 year old). Sara and Chance were thinking...oh good...bring one at a time that will be good. Jan said...oh no...I am bringing Grace to the ER...she has broken her arm. Yes, Grace was nudged off of the playground at school (I think they were playing a little too hard). She broke two bones in her wrist and now has a cast on her arm. CRAZY. Anywho...long story short...everyone is okay and at home and healthy...for now. They had a very big Christmas (which I will post pictures when we get home).
I had an open house one night that was really fun. Not too many folks, but just enough to have a very good time. very fun.
Anyway...we are headed home tomorrow from our trip and are looking forward to spending the nex few days at home. Go back to work on Tuesday (our plant shuts downs during the week of Christmas, so I have been on Holiday pay all week...love those holidays! I am sad to take down all of the Christmas decor, but I guess I will just have to wait until next year.
Will post some pictures when we get back.

No comments: