Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hobby Lobby's Best Customer!

I have recently discovered that YES...I am obsessed with ribbon. It doesn't matter what kind...all kinds. Silky, satiny (is this even a word), grograin, polka dotted, gingham, striped, red, brown, white, pink...every kind of ribbon you could think. I now have filled up to Rubbermaid bins full of ribbon (one is just Christmas ribbon). Some are left over from all of my friend's baby showers (there is a lot of pink and blue). I don't know where this came from, but I officially have a problem with purchasing ribbon. This is not a cheap habit either...why couldn't I just use those stick-on bows for presents...oh no...not this crazy woman. The above picture was just the most recent trips to Target and Hobby Lobby (this isn't even the half of it). Hobby Lobby always has everything marked down 50%, so I feel this is the perfect time to stock up on more ribbon that will go in my boxes. I seriously think I need some counseling or something. Kidding.
However, I always have some ribbon when needed...if you ever need some ribbon you know where to go. :)

1 comment:

chris anne said...

i feel you. i already been to hobby lobby 3 times this month, and i have to go back again this morning!